Saturday, October 18, 2008

Martha would be jealous...

This is a long post, but it is worth it! On Oct 18 Tania and Shon began their married life together and I am thrilled to have had the privilege of sharing in what was one of the most beautiful events I have ever witnessed. And I don't really mean the physical beauty, though there was plenty of that between the bride and the weather and the setting and the decor :), what I really mean is the beauty of the love that is evident between Tania and Shon as well as the love of God shared between their family and friends. It was in the purest sense of the word a "blessed" day.
The Simmons homestead
Tania and Kacy
Tania and Emily
the fruit pie wedding "cake"
the bridal bouquet
the centerpieces:



the flower girls (awesome halos, thanks Nikki!)

who made that gorgeous bouquet (brook) and that fetching wrap (emily)?
the happy couple
the happier couple
the happiest couple (who knew Shon was such a gymnast!)
Sara, my pregnant partner in floral crime
the gilliam clan
Nikki, my other partner in floral crime, with our chauffer...
check out that sunset!

1 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger The Hadfields said...

Everything was gorgeous!! Wow, I'm impressed!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home